Re: [modeller_usage] Modelling of Chimeric protein

On 8/8/12 6:27 AM, James Starlight wrote:
I want to model chimeric protein which consist of two fussed proteins
( tail to head fussion C to N termi). It's important that both of that
proteins have known spatial structures which could be used as the
templates.

http://salilab.org/modeller/9.10/FAQ.html#1

Is there any way to use both of the templates to guide such modelling
? In the input option I've found only possibility to use one template.

'knowns' can be a list of multiple templates. See
http://salilab.org/modeller/9.10/manual/node21.html