[modeller_usage] Fwd: PIR file format

Thanks for the reply, Troubling you with one more query though....

"PIR files are just plain text, so they're very easy to make manually in a text editor or with some simple scripting."

I have read in the forum that one needs to input PDB structure details also while changing the format, Please let me know if this is required for query sequence also or only while submitting the alignment as input (changed to PIR).

Thanks and Regards,
Nanda