Re: [modeller_usage] Modeller Help

On 11/19/2012 05:59 AM, mario rossi wrote:
I'am Simone an italian student, ineed to learn to use modeller to do
homology modelingbut i have some trouble.
I downloaded and installed both modeller and python on my pc (windows
7). To learn what to do I tried to follow the basic tutorial but I find
serious problems in giving the input. I can not even load the sequence
as the file (.ali) is not recognized by python and if the command is
entered manually, I get syntax error?? Can you help me to understand
where is the mistake?

It's difficult to know what the problem is without a clearer description of what you did, and what results you got.