[modeller_usage] how to get pdb_95.bin file

hai friends,
       can any tell me how to get pdb_95.bin file from modeller website. I need
this file to run modeller scripts. please assist me in this regard.

--
Thanks & Regards,

G.L.Balasubramani
(Project Assistant),
c/o.Dr.S.Kumaran,
Structural & Quatitative Biology Lab, GNRPC,
Institute of Microbial Technology (CSIR),
Sector 39-A, Chandigarh, India-160036.
ph : +91-9041280408/8284860166
off : 0172-6665475

सूक्ष्मजीव प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (वैज्ञानिक औद्योगिक अनुसंधान परिषद)
Institute of Microbial Technology (A CONSTITUENT ESTABLISHMENT OF CSIR)
सैक्टर 39 ए, चण्डीगढ़ / Sector 39-A, Chandigarh
पिन कोड/PIN CODE :160036
दूरभाष/EPABX :0172 6665 201-202