Re: [modeller_usage] Reading in a model with multiple chains?

On 2/15/13 5:20 PM, Patrice Peterson wrote:
I know I can use the model_segment argument to complete_pdb() or
model.read() to select a range of residues when loading a model, but is
there a way to read in a *non-contiguous* range of amino acids, as in my
example?

No, sorry - there is no way to do that currently. You would have to edit your PDB files, or read in a contiguous range and align the residues you don't want to use for modeling with gaps in the target.