Re: [modeller_usage] Fwd: Run Modeller processes on multiple cpus

Dear Ben and Oscar,

Thank you for the suggestions. Sorry if my query is not clear. To explain, I am trying to do loop modeling and at some situation I have to do cooperatively for about 12 loops. So, here I need to implement the multiple processing in modeller. I am here attaching the script (for single loop) that I have prepared to do on my 12 core processor. But, unfortunately I could not execute this because of the python script error, which I could not trace. From this point, I would like to get suggestion and help from your side. Please do the needful correction to my scripts and let me know where did I went wrong.

Thank you a Lot