Re: [modeller_usage] Fwd: Customised Modeling - Template is NMR Structure

On 05/10/2013 03:13 AM, Priya Chaudhary wrote:
I have to use a template, whose PDB ID is 1APS. It is *NMR Model *with
four models.

I have to use only *first model of this NMR* structure.

This is fine - Modeller will only read the first model from NMR structures.

For this template, I have *50 Query sequences* in 50 separate ".fasta
files" in PIR FORMAT.

Are they FASTA files or PIR files? You need PIR files for modeling.

*Description of PIR Format of Query sequences:*

*First line: *>1APS_1; Mutant_Y15M

*Second Line:* I think this line is optional - I HAVE OMITTED THIS LINE.
My second line is PROTEIN SEQUENCE in Capital letters ending with " * ".

What you describe is not a valid PIR file. You can find a description of the file format at
http://salilab.org/modeller/9.11/manual/node476.html