[modeller_usage] Amount of models

Hello

I've read papers where the amount of models generated are not indicated, however, indicate that more than 1 model was obtained. The script of the tutorial of modeller provides 5 models. My question is, Is there any effect in the quality of the model if I generate several models? for example, 200 models versus 5 models?

Thank you
Best regards
Herbert

--
Herbert Venthur Peña
Profesor de Estado en Ciencias con Mención en Química

08-3104992