Re: [modeller_usage] MISSING RESIDUES IN TEMPLATE.

On 6/3/13 9:48 AM, Priya Chaudhary wrote:
I have found that in my template coordinates of 16 atoms are missing,
still in the modeled structure coordinates for those atoms are present.

How have these coordinates calculated when there are no corresponding
coordinates for these atoms in template ?

Atoms or residues that are not present in the template are constructed using internal coordinates.