Re: [modeller_usage] problem in using mutate_model.py

On 10/10/13 8:21 AM, Anna Marabotti wrote:
I created several mutants of my protein (which is a homodimeric protein)
using the script mutate_model.py.and all has gone perfectly, but I have
a problem in introducing a mutation.
OverflowError:check_inf__E> Atom 5347 has out-of-range coordinates
(usually infinity).
               The objective function can thus not be calculated.

Usually you can avoid this problem by editing the script and changing the value of rand_seed.