Re: [modeller_usage] cryo-EM maps

On 10/21/13 10:11 PM, Leonardo Herrera wrote:
I am building  a model and i am using a cryo-EM data.
I want to make my own TvLDH.10A.mrc map to my protein , but i i don't
know how can i do   this ?

I'm sorry, but can you give a little more detail? "Making" the map doesn't have anything to do with Modeller - presumably you have it already from your EM experiment. Modeller can read most MRC files (the only restriction is they have to be cubic). I'm not sure how you want to use the data, but there are examples of simple rigid and flexible fitting of a single protein at http://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/cryoem/

If you're interested in more involved use of EM (e.g. for protein complexes) you might also want to check out our other software, IMP: http://integrativemodeling.org/