Re: [modeller_usage] "No module named modeller"

Hi Cecilia,

If you have installed it through RPM, the path might have included in to /usr/bin by itself. No need to create path.

It is quite tough to tell where the problem is unless you provide some more information on the version you downloaded, way of installation you did (permission rights), the command shell you are using and the commands you have issued to get this error.

Also, I hope you are not typing "modeller" when issuing the command instead of "mod9.XX"

with kind regards,
lalith