Re: [modeller_usage] DOPE for multiple template-based homology modeling

On 12/16/13 6:46 AM, HERBERT MAX VENTHUR PE¥A wrote:
Recently, I performed homology modeling using multiple templates with
success (following the advanced tutorial). However, I could not pick a
specific structure because I didn't find a dope score into the log file.
Is there any posibility to obtain this dope score for multiple
templates-based models?.

DOPE is an assessment score. It doesn't care anything about how you generated the models, so calculating it for multiple template modeling and single template modeling is identical.