Re: [modeller_usage] Run Modeller on multiple cpu

On 2/17/14 11:05 PM, Lalith Kumar wrote:
I need your quick suggestions and corrections on my scripts that I have
been using to run on multiple cpus. I am not getting any errors, when I
run the script parallel-task.py with python. But it is not utilizing
multiple cpus. Can you please look in to the attached scripts and let me
know where I might have went wrong. Please...

Well, for a start you aren't calling use_parallel_job() anywhere, so it doesn't use the parallel job... I can't really correct your scripts though, since it's not clear what you're trying to do (or why you have two of them, for that matter). I suggest you look at the example that ships with Modeller (model-parallel.py) and just modify that.