Re: [modeller_usage] Modelling a circular permutated chimera

On 5/29/14, 1:19 PM, James Starlight wrote:
I'm looking for the brief tutorial with the description of how I could
build model of chimeric protein consisted of A and B constructions fused
both from N and C termi in circular manner

https://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Cyclic%20protein ?

  I'll be thankful if you provide me with the example of alignment file
for such chimera building based on 2 templates with known pdb structures.

There's nothing special about the alignment here. See http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html#1