[modeller_usage] conjugate gradients or molecular dynamics optimizations with automodel.make()

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the usage of automodel.make() for modelling a protein structure from known structures. Does this function include optimization methods e.g. conjugate gradients or molecular dynamics so that it will output a structure close to the native state (lowest-energy state), or do I have to call conjugate_gradients() or molecular_dynamics() explicitly after automodel.make() to do an energy minimization?

Thanks in advance.

--
Li Sun
Department of Physics