Re: [modeller_usage] Problem regarding 3D structure prediction

On 7/20/14, 4:51 AM, Vishal Nemaysh wrote:
I have faced a problem during 3D structure prediction of my target
protein of interest. The length of the protein sequence is (1106 amino
acids). Sir i have tried to find out some templates for covering the
whole query sequence during BLAST or psiBLAST. But there is no any
single template or multiple templates are found to occupied this whole
query sequence.

In that case your only options are to try more sensitive template selection methods (e.g. profile based) or to build models of only part of the sequence.