Re: [modeller_usage] User restriction

On 8/11/14, 1:20 PM, flavio seixas wrote:
I was trying to make a restriction to generate a covalent bond between
NZ atom from Lisine  with C4 atom of PLP cofator.
I search Manual and modeler-List to find some clues about how to do

If you want to make a distance restraint (this is what your restraints file is trying to do) between those two atoms, then see
http://salilab.org/modeller/9.14/manual/node28.html

If you really want to make a covalent bond, you'll need to write a suitable CHARMM patch: see the CHARMM manual. You can then apply it like the existing DISU patch:
http://salilab.org/modeller/9.14/manual/node24.html