Re: [modeller_usage] problem with the separate homo-trimer antiparallel beta sheet

Hello Namita,

The problem with what you are trying to do is that your template has no
match for the second and thrid chains in ther unknown you are trying to
model.  Modeller is meant for homology modeling, not for building
structures ab initio.

Cheers,
Rob