Re: [modeller_usage] default optimization and refinement protocol

On 5/2/15 7:09 AM, CARLOS ARTURO CARVAJAL ARIAS wrote:
Hello. I would like to know the parameters of the default optimization
and refinement protocol?. I mean, for a.library_schedule is
autosched.normal and a.repeat_optimization=1, but for
a.max_var_iterations, a.md_level, a.max_molpdf, what parameters are
used?

You can just print them from a simple Python script - or you can look at the Python code itself. For example,

>>> e = environ()
>>> a = automodel(e, ...)
>>> print a.max_var_iterations, a.md_level, a.max_molpdf
200 <function very_fast at 0x7f41fb5c1f50> 10000000.0

When the template has high sequence identity with the target, what
would be the recommended level of optimization and refinement?

The default parameters should be fine.