[modeller_usage] Molecular Dynamic Simulation

 Hi,
Does MODELLER has option for molecular dynamic simulation of protein? I got model of query protein from FGF23 wild type using as template. Next I have to see changes because of the single amino acid change at a position. I have to see the interaction of molecule with it receptors after mutation. Can I use MODELLER for this purpose? For closer look at its molecule plus its interaction with receptor?
Regards,
Shazia.