Re: [modeller_usage] Fwd: Regarding modelling of dimer

On 05/25/2015 09:10 AM, Bhavik Sawhney wrote:
This is your post regarding modelling of the dimer protein on dimeric
template. I have done the required changes in  the ali file
(alignment file), do I need to change the PAP file also

No, the PAP file is not used in modeling.

getting following error while running Script 4 : Number of residues
in the alignment and the pdb files are different.

Your alignment file is incorrectly formatted. If you can't figure it out, post it here so we can see what the problem is.