Re: [modeller_usage] Want to develop a model and constaints in secondary structure

On 07/27/2015 07:55 AM, Pawan K. Gupta wrote:
I am trying to build a model using constraint in secondary structure. I
tried to compile the script using different key word for secondary
structure constraints, I edited the script and put the constraints in
script with the help of manual as given below, it is not executed and
showing error ...

You don't say what the error is, but if the script is exactly as in your email, the indentation looks wrong to me (and indentation is important to Python).