[modeller_usage] question regarding homology modeling of an oligomer

Dear All

I have an NMR structure of an oligomer which belongs to transmembrane domain region. Also, I have the single extramembrane region (X-ray crystal) of that TMDs. Now my question is how can I dock that extramembrane part on that oligomer and ask the program to replicate it to the same symmetry of the oligomer ! Can modeller do like that ? Looking forward for your kind suggestions.

--

With Regards
Monoj Mon Kalita