[modeller_usage] Modelling with SAXS data

Hi all!

First of all I would just like to say that I'm a very happy modeller user and that things have been running pretty smoothly:)

We have obtained recently some SAXS data for a specific protein (that we hope is a monomer in solution). I have already built several models of this protein, but now I would like to refine it using SAXS data.

As far as I know I have three options:
Any comments and suggestions are welcome. in particular I'd like to know: how/if restraints be added in modeller based on SAXS data? And if it really is a very bad idea to use this unsupported functionality?

Thank you & best regards,
Ajasja Ljubetič,
National Institute of Chemistry,
Slovenia