Re: [modeller_usage] Modelling with SAXS data

The example in the manual deals only with the commandline FoXS tool. I did mange to find some examples although they were very well hidden (in the sense that my goggle keywords "IMP python modelling SAXS example" and similar did not return anything useful). But clicking the reference guide and going to class examples produced a wealth of useful scripts to learn from!:)

I also learned that one can use the IMP saxs restraints in Modeller or the Modeller homology restraints in IMP. I'll first try to use the IMP SAXS restraints in modeller together with some CG optimization just to polish the model (the alignment with SAXS is already quite good).

@Edelmiro Thanks for the interesting idea, but I'll try to do this with as few tools as possible:)

Thanks and all the best,
Ajasja