Re: [modeller_usage] loop model and fix other part!

On 10/30/15 12:03 PM, Qiang Zhong wrote:
I want to model missing loop in a protein, when I use loopmodel method
do it, I got the perturbation of whole protein structure , my code is
below, could you help me solve this problem?

As described in the manual, loopmodel does regular comparative modeling (which will perturb the whole structure, of course) and then loop refinement. If you only want the loop refinement, see
http://salilab.org/modeller/9.15/manual/node36.html

             https://salilab.org/modeller/