[modeller_usage] Assistance in practical problem

Dears,

   I modeled two protein domains structure based on comparative modelling by using MODELLER. I want to link or combine them into one dimer protein based on available template. I need you experiences in in this case since I stuck here. I am awaiting your proposed procedure and MODELLER script. Further informations, I have:
1. two different protein domains (NBD and TMD). I got them based on comparative modelling with two different protein templates.
2. Two chain template for symmetry interface with  of NBD and TMD as it mentioned in literature it used for this purpose, but they mentioned they used MODELLER in this task without procedure details.
My question is to link these two modeled domain into one model and make it homodimer based on that template using modeller ?

Thank you
Maytham