Re: [modeller_usage] Unable to run parallel job

OK, I figured out what the problem was. My OS installation has python3.4 as the default interpreter. Thus, to properly parallelize the job, I need to create it with

j = job(modeller_path='modpy.sh python2.7 /usr/bin/modslave.py', host='localhost')

which is the way I normally run modeller. Now it works properly. Also, thanks for the suggestion to drop SOAP and just use it later to score the models at the end!