[modeller_usage] Difference between dynamic_sphere and lennard-jones potential restraints ?

Dear All,

This might be very basic question and also I have read this from the
manual https://salilab.org/modeller/9v8/manual/node102.html but still I am
curious to know the answer for the following questions:

1.what is the difference between these two restraints in terms (when to
use) usage ?

2.Which one do we need to prefer with respect to mutate_model.py?

3.Why dynamic_sphere kept as False in this script
https://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Mutate%20model ?

4.Is it good idea if I use dynamic_sphere in mutate_model.py ?

Thanking you in advance

With Regards
Mahesh V