[modeller_usage] Modeller Hardware specifications

Greetings,

I'm Artur, and I'm responsible for the administration of the MHOLline 2 web site (www.mholline2.lncc.br) which has been designed for protein modelling and automation to the scientific community.

We are changing our servers to suit better our needs and I'm collecting hardware specifications for all softwares that we use so we can provide a better service to scientific community. From what I've searched about the Modeller, I've not been able to find a recent hardware specifications. Since Modeller is quite used in our servers, it's important to choose the hardware according to the its needs.

Which is the recommended hardware specification to run Modeller within a server?

Thank you,
Artur Duque Rossi

Colaborador
Grupo de Modelagem Molecular de Sistemas Biológicos
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica (LNCC)
Av. Getúlio Vargas, 333, Bloco A,  Sala 1A42
Quitandinha, CEP: 25651-075
Petrópolis - RJ,  Brasil
Telefone: +55 (24) 2233-6179