Re: [modeller_usage] Fwd: ImportError

On 5/12/22 12:00 AM, Airy Sanjeev wrote:
I have installed python 2.7.11 and modeller 10.2, after running the command /*python mutate_selection.py > mutate_selection.log*/
Following error is showed up:

*Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "mutate_selection.py", line 12, in <module>
     from modeller import *
  File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Modeller10.2\modlib\modeller\__init__.py", line 96, in <module>
     import _modeller
ImportError: No module named _modeller*

The most likely explanation is that you installed Python for 32-bit Windows but are using Modeller for 64-bit Windows, or vice versa. Alternatively, your installation is corrupt or incomplete and is missing the _modeller.pyd file.

P.S. While Modeller should work fine with Python 2 for now, Python 2 was discontinued two years ago, and many popular Python libraries (e.g. numpy) have already dropped Python 2 support. I recommend that you switch your workflows to Python 3 as soon as you can.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/