[modeller_usage] refine a loop in a multi-chain complex

Hello, I am trying to refine a loop in a multi-chain complex. During the refinement/remodelling phase of the loop, does modeller molPDF include non-bonded energies between chains? Or it will only include the energies within the loop?  ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello,

I am trying to refine a loop in a multi-chain complex. During the refinement/remodelling phase of the loop, does modeller molPDF include non-bonded energies between chains? Or it will only include the energies within the loop?

Many thanks.

Best,

Li