Re: [modeller_usage] Error in multichain modeller

On 6/19/22 8:04 AM, Zara Saeed via modeller_usage wrote:
I am using the following python file for multichain modelling. I am sending you my script, structure file and alignment file in the attachment. When I run this script it gives the following error.
*
raise KeyError("No such chain: %s" % indx)*
*KeyError: 'No such chain: F'*

See https://salilab.org/modeller/10.2/manual/node30.html

Your target sequence contains only two chains (you have a single chain break) so Modeller will label them A and B, not F.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/