Re: [modeller_usage] Missing Residue Modeling Indentation Error and A Not Defined Error Inquiry

On 9/2/22 7:57 AM, Joel Subach via modeller_usage wrote:
Hello I am modeling missing residues and without moving the nonmissing residues and am receiving the below errors within my iTerm after copying and pasting in the bottom text.

Just as it says, you have introduced at least one syntax error in your script, which you'll need to fix. This is not a Modeller bug.

         return Selection(self.residue_range('88:A', '99:A')

For a start, here you are missing a closing parenthesis.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/