Re: [TDI-discuss] New subscriber...

Hi everyone,
I'm an Italian degree student, and the TDI seems to me to be very interesting, so I subscribed to this mailing list... Did someone else made the same? ;)

Hello Luca,

I'm also a Catalan graduate student who subscribed a few months ago. I work on Bioinformatics and proteolytic enzymes. I think this a very interesting and exciting initiative, but we must still define some precise targets and outlines. Should we gather maybe some interesting links or references of relevant papers and think about it? What about a wiki for writing all it down?
Do you have a nice suggestion to start focusing on?
Is there anyone else out there? :-)

Greets,

-- * Toni Hermoso Pulido ------------------------------------------------------ web: http://drac.homelinux.org email: gpg: B67B43DC

  All that you touch You Change.