Re: [TDI-discuss] New subscriber...

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:57:16 +0100
Toni Hermoso <> wrote:

> Hello Luca,
>
> I'm also a Catalan graduate student who subscribed a few months ago. I
> work on Bioinformatics and proteolytic enzymes. I think this a very
> interesting and exciting initiative, but we must still define some
> precise targets and outlines. Should we gather maybe some interesting
> links or references of relevant papers and think about it? What about a
> wiki for writing all it down?
> Do you have a nice suggestion to start focusing on?
> Is there anyone else out there? :-)

Hello Toni,

excuse me for my bad english ;-)
I'm - say... - studyin' biotecnology at Milan, where I live.
I think it wouldn't be too hard to find many other people that could be interested in this initiative. I've found the website by looking at PLOS Medicine, and thus I am trying to know more about the TDI, and to understand what may I do.

I agree with your ideas... A wiki, but... which way? Maybe we have to contact the webmaster!

I'm thinking that it were nice and perhaps useful also to translate the site (e.g. to Italian) and encourage other students and researchers etc. to collaborate with us! May I talk about in some forum?

Well, I liked to know Dr. Sali! ;-)

And mmm... why not to create an IRC channel too?

Greets,

Luca