Next: Comparative modeling class reference
Up: MODELLER updates
Previous: Changes since release 9v6
- Added support for Python 2.6.
- Use 64-bit integers for indexes to residues in sequence databases, to
allow databases containing more than 2 billion residues.
- Bugfix: compressed files now work correctly on Windows (no more
"Bad file descriptor" errors).
- Bugfix: add some bonds that were missing from the DADE, GDP and NAD
- Bugfix: correction of a minor inaccuracy in the SAXS excluded volume
- Bugfix: profile.build() no longer exhausts the stack when scanning
against very large databases (e.g. UniProt).
- Bugfix: allow running more than 99 steps of density.grid_search().
- Bugfix: output MRC files now contain the correct cell and voxel size.