Re: [MDT-users] Fwd: help regarding installation of MDT

Hi
Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I tried to install it from tar.gz
Please check the below errors what I got, though I installed glib:

[group3@daisy mdt-5.2]$ pwd
/exports/store2/group3/project1/lib/mdt-5.2
[group3@daisy mdt-5.2]$
[group3@daisy mdt-5.2]$ scons test
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Determining sizeof(void *)... 8
Checking whether compiler supports -fvisibility...yes
Package glib-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glib-2.0.pc'
No package 'glib-2.0' found
Checking for GLib2 using pkg-config...(cached) failed: 'pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0' exited 1
GLib2 and pkg-config are required to install this software.
Install the glib2-devel and pkg-config (or similar) packages,
or download the GLib2 sourcecode from www.gtk.org
[group3@daisy mdt-5.2]$

Thanks
Sharif