Model Refinement

Dear Modellers

I have a manually constructed model protein, which I would like to refine
using the MODELLER default schedule. I have attempted this using the protocol
based on question 12 in the MODELLER FAQ. However, I find that MODELLER reads
the model.ini file, and then extracts restraints from the templates, which
are then used in the optimization of the model. I would like to refine my
model based only upon my initial conformation. Is this possible do do, and if
so, how should I go about it?

Thanks in advance,

Derek Smith.

Derek Smith                       phone:  (01904) 432550
Structural Biology Laboratory     email:
Department of Chemistry     	    fax:   (01904) 410519
University of York, Heslington, York. YO10 5DD United Kingdom.