RE: difference between version 4 and 6

some dihedral angle libraries has improved, but in case of significant
sequence similarity you will not see much effect of it.

One difference, that the reference to the refinement protocoll has
changed, earlier refine1 was the most exhaustive and refine 3 is the least,
 now it has changed and refine 3 is more exhaustive than refine2, and
refine2 is more exhaustive than refine 1.

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216