From: Roman Jerala [">mailto:]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 3:55 PM
Subject: Docking with modeller ?

Dear Bozidar,

can you tell me if it is possible (and usefull) to use Modeller for
docking or modelling complexes. In principle if restraints (such as NOEs
or
perhaps chemical shift changes, which are more "fuzzy") can be entered
this should in principle drive the ligand to the correct position. With
best regards,

	Roman

Asst. prof. Roman Jerala, PhD
Laboratory for molecular modelling and NMR spectroscopy National
Institute of Chemistry POB 660 Hajdrihova 19 SI-1000 Ljubljana SLOVENIA

Tel:      +386 1 476 0376
Fax:      +386 1 476 0300
E-mail: