Re: bug report

The installation looks good, the program runs. As a first attempt,
please try to run examples from the examples/ directory of the
distribution package and please look into the files for details.

1xnb is not found in your pir sequence file, and indeed you have 1fdx.

If you want to run a sequence search, you need to specify a few more
environment variables that will point Modeller to the respective
databses. For details please see the manual:
http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node14.html
and comments in the example top files.
Andras