objetive function in Modeller and z score in Prosa

Hi Modellers,

I have a question regarding the objective function in the output
file(.B99....) of MODELLER.

I've been evaluating the models that run by MODELLER. I selected three
best models from my running results based on their objective function( the
lower the better). Each objective function of them is like following: