memory failure

Hi all,
I'm using Modeller6 for the first time. I want to model
a protein on a template but the program exit with this error
in standard output:

----
/usr/local/bin/modeller6v1/bin/mod6v1: line 41: 10321 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $NICE ${EXECUTABLE} $STEERF >$LOGF
----

i'm using a Linux (RedHat) workstation with a Pentium4 and 512 MB RAM.

regards,

Francesco

          Francesco Musiani --- PhD Student
    Web page: http://orion.agrsci.unibo.it/muso
 mail:  ---
Stelle già dal tramonto si contendono il cielo a frotte
Luci meticolose nell'insegnarti la notte
[F. DeAndre' - Il ritorno di Giuseppe]