RE: pdb format

Hi Bozidar,

Here's what my top file looks like.

# Homology modelling by the MODELLER TOP routine 'model'.

INCLUDE 			#Include the predefined TOP routines

SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 1 	#uncomment to produce a large log file
SET ALNFILE = 'hpabc.ali'	#alignment filename
SET KNOWNS = '1G9L' 		# codes of the templates
SET SEQUENCE = 'wPABC' 		# code of the target
SET ATOM_FILES_DIRECTORY = '.' 	#directories for input atom files
SET STARTING_MODEL= 1 		# index of the first model
SET ENDING_MODEL = 1 		# index of the last model
                     		# (determines how many models to calculate)

CALL ROUTINE = 'model' 		# do homology modelling