Inquiry - Modeller (How to begin a program?)

How are you, sir? My name is Jinseong Cheong, a graduate student at Georgia Tech
majoring in Bioinformatics. I think I successfully installed your "MODELLER" on
the computer.
But when I tried to begin the program by typing 'mod model-default', I got this
error message again and again.

******  FORTRAN RUN-TIME SYSTEM  ******
 Error 1130:  zero length file name
 Location:  the OPEN statement at line 372 of "top_mod.F90"
 Unit:  11
 Abort

Could you please tell me what the problem is?
Thank you.

Truly,
Jinseong

p.s. If possible, could you tell me the beginning procedure in more detail? I'm
a kinda novice in this area. Thank you.

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/