Re: How to start

Title: Re: How to start

Hi,

You have to read manual very carefully. Much more will be clear after that.

Thanks,
Bozidar

On 30/3/02 1:43 AM, "Jianchao YAO" <> wrote:

Hi,

I am a newer for Modeller. After successfully installing Modeller, I wonder how to start modelling. The questions are as follows:

1: Where can I get that alignment files? Need I convert the sequences in FASTA format into PIR format by hands?

2: Where to write those commands? I mean, in other languages, there are developing environments for programmers to write their own commands,however, I don't know how to do it in Modeller.

Many thanks

Evan