Re: CHANGE IN A SUBSCRIPTION POLICY Re: (Fwd) Investors in the Stock Market: QY

Title: Re: CHANGE IN A SUBSCRIPTION POLICY Re: (Fwd) Investors in the Stock Market:                QY

Dear Radha,

No that will not be necessary. If I run into some problematic email addresses I will contact the owners of those individually.

Best,
Bozidar