Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: phospo-serine residues

Hello,

I am currently using Modeller 4 and need a phosphoserine residue.
Unfortunately, this residue is not defined in the modlib files and I do
not have access to CHARM or QUANTA to be able to create it (a problem to

be fixed shortly - hopefully). Does anyone have such a residue defined
and
would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,
Voula Kanelis